Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ultrasound Pics

Ever since my first ultrasound I have been wanting a way to display the pictures in her nursery. I saw the ultrasound frames that say "I loved you before I met you" and I never really loved them, so I came up with my own idea and searched for a saying to put next to it! The project turned out much better than I was expecting!! The ultrasounds are from 7 weeks, 18 weeks, and 27 weeks. I can't wait to have this hanging in her nursery!!
I love the cricut machine!! I used it to cut all of the vinyl lettering that is on the canvas. It was a lot of work, but it is well worth all of the time.
Here's the poem up close!! I just love this... I hope you all like it too!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow. That poem is awesome. I might have to make myself one of those, and all my sisters who are expecting too. Loved it! Also, your bows and headbands turned out super cute. I can't wait to see them on your baby's head either. :)

Christine said...

That is about the cutest thing EVER!!! I love the idea!! I may be stealing it. :)

Tyson and Courtney said...

Oh wow that turned out SO cute! And I LOVE the poem.

Blacks said...

Yay I found your craft blog, you are so creative! I love all of your projects!