Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Etsy

I've been crafting my little butt off lately, I just haven't been very good at updating the blog! Sorry! But I started my etsy shop today and I can't wait to keep going! check it out at mommieshobby.etsy.com! Here are a few of my latest projects!!!
I am so in love with this BYU onesie... and I am going to make a korker bow to go with it today!!!

This is my all time favorite project I think. It took me forever, but I love it!!! I think it's perfect!

My current project is.... a little bit of toulle, a onesie, and some ribbon!! I can't wait to show you!!!!

2 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

I want one of those BYU onesies for my next baby! So cute!

Melanie said...

Glad to see you are still crafting. I love that trick or treat wreath too. So fun!